Nurlan Serikovich Zharykapov, Head of the Center
Thoracic surgeon of the higher category, candidate of medical sciences.
2. Summary (brief biographical data)
• 2005-2007, Clinical residency in "Thoracic Surgery", A.N. Syzganov National Scientific Center of Surgery, Almaty.
• 2007-2010, postgraduate program for thoracic surgery, A.N. Syzganov National Scientific Center of Surgery, Almaty.
• 2010-2015, Senior Researcher at the Division of Thoracic and Children's Surgery, A.N. Syzganov National Scientific Center of Surgery, Almaty.
• 01.12.2015- March 2016, Head of the Thoracic Surgery Division, A.N. Syzganov National Scientific Center of Surgery, Almaty.
• 01.04.2016- to the present time, Head of the Center of Thoracic Surgery, Municipal Clinical Hospital No. 1, Almaty.
3. Scientific, practical, pedagogical activities:
• 88 scientific and practical articles and abstracts
• 4 patents for inventions
• 1 methodical rational
• Surgical interventions: traditional "open" surgical interventions in surgical diseases of lungs, mediastinal and diaphragms; surgical video discoscopy in surgical diseases of thoracic organs; Reconstructive plastic, endoscopic operations for the diseases of the trachea and bronchi, chest (funnel-shaped and cylinder deformation of the chest)
4. Professional training and development
• 2005-2007, Clinical residency for thoracic surgery, A.N. Syzganov National Scientific Center of Surgery
• 2010, defence of the medical sciences doctoral thesis
• 2013, acquisition of the first qualification category in thoracic surgery.
• 2014, lung transplantation in the University Clinic Groningen (Netherlands).
• 2015, lung transplantation at the Hannover Medical School (Germany).
• 2017, participation in seminars: “Up-to date directions of modern cardio-thoracic surgery”, St. Petersburg (Russia).
• 2018, acquisition of the higher qualification category in thoracic surgery.
5. Achievements and awards:
• 2015, "Bayurzhan Momyshuly " award