The Allergology Division is the only inpatient Division in Kazakhstan and in the city of Almaty, founded to provide specialized routine and emergency care to patients with allergic diseases.
The following services carried out at the Division of Allergology:
- Emergency and urgent medical care to patients with acute allergic conditions and patients with exacerbations of chronic allergic diseases;
- Routine assistance to patients with chronic allergic diseases referred by district service doctors and other specialists;
- Defining management tactics of patients with allergic pathology;
- Provision of differential (hardware) diagnostics for patients with allergic diseases to determine the allergen factor;
- carrying out the initial stage of specific and nonspecific immunotherapy with the subsequent transfer of the patient to an allergist of the outpatient Division;
- individual selection of drug and non-drug therapy for patients with frequent relapses of chronic allergic diseases;
- Carrying out medical and advisory work on clinical allergology in the assigned territory.
The Allergolgy Division practices the treatment of the following nosologies (allergic diseases), strictly complying with the Diagnostic and Treatment Protocols, approved by the expert commission of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan:
Nurzhamal Karzhaubaevna Kurbanbaeva, Head of the Allergology Division
1994- graduation from the The First St. Petersburg State Medical University named after Academician I.P. Pavlov. 25 years of total occupational experience. Practical activity in the sector since 1996, allergist of the higher qualification category. More than 10 scientific articles of Dr. Kurbanbaeva have been published in various scientific and medical journals of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Participant of several International forums, conferences and congresses. Dr. Nurzhamal Karzhaubaevna was awarded with numerous certificates of honor of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan and the Department of Health Care of Almaty. The winner of the “Excellence in Healthcare of the Republic of Kazakhstan” badge.
Awarded with the jubilee medal "35th Anniversary of the Municipal Clinical Hospital No. 1".
Sign up for an examination and get additional information